Tool kit for removing mounted dB-absorbers (baffles)
With this tool kit you can remove the dB-absorbers (ballfes) mounted in your MILLER CUSTOMBIKE exhaust system / universal silencer.
Two tool sets: We supply the right one!
Enter your exhaust model or your approval number and we will deliver the matching tool set to you. The respective kit contains everything you need for easy dismantling.
Tool set A
- Alloy steel extraction hooks, hardened.
- 1 hexagon Allen key with guide pin, shiny nickel-plated.
- 1 CU paste. Hexagon socket screws with stainless steel guide pins.
- 2x M5x30 / 2x M5x40 incl. spring washers.
Tool set B
- 1 pull-out hook made of alloy steel, hardened.
- 1 hexagon socket screwdriver 2.5 mm, shiny nickel-plated.
- 1 hexagon Allen key 4.0 mm, shiny nickel-plated.
- 1 CU paste. Stainless steel hexagon socket screws.
- 2x absorber screw with guide pin M5x16.
- 2x safety screw M5x10 incl. spring washers.
It is not permitted to use the silencer without dB absorber or with Racing db absorber within the scope of the StVZO (German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations). The correct absorber removal is carried out entirely on your own responsibility. There is no warranty from Miller Exhaust -Custombike GmbH.